Test Center Expectations
• A photo ID is required to take any test.
• All electronic devices (e.g. cell phones, iPads, smart watches, etc) must be shut off and placed in lockers during any exam.
• Prior approval must be granted for anyone to leave the testing station/room during the exam.
• Speaking, texting, or e-mailing with others not permitted during the exam.
• Test center staff will follow faculty or licensing body instructions for all exams.
• Students are responsible for scheduling appointments with enough time to complete their exam. Exams will be stopped at Test Center closing time.
Monitoring of Exams
Please be advised computer screens are monitored by desktop software and testing sessions are recorded with video camera.
Any suspicion of inappropriate testing behavior will be documented by test center staff and shared with the instructor of the course or licensing body for further review.