Library materials, such as books and videos can be delivered to a Kirkwood center upon request. Please contact individual centers for delivery date and time. Articles will be sent via email upon request.
Request Books & Videos
Start from the Library Catalog
New to this service? Check out this guide on How to Request Books & Videos.
Request an Article
Fill out a request form online
County Center Webpages
How to Request Books & Videos
- Search the Library Catalog
- On the search results page, click on the title of the item you wish to have delivered to a center.
- On the right of your screen, you will notice a blue box starting with"This item". Click on "Make a request" under "Actions"
- You will then be prompted to log in with your K number and your last name. Note that you use all digits in your K number, but do not use the "k".
- Click on "Delivery to County or Learning Centers".
- From the drop-down menu after "Pick Up At", you need select one of the centers as your pickup location. DO NOT select Cedar Rapids Campus Library or Iowa City Campus Library as your pickup location. Enter you K number, and finally click on the Submit button.