Library materials, such as books and videos can be delivered to a Kirkwood center upon request. Please contact individual centers for delivery date and time. Articles that Kirkwood Libraries own will be sent via email upon request by filling out this request form online. Looking for something we don't own? Try Interlibrary Loan.
County Center Webpages
How to Request Books & Videos
- Find the item by searching WorldCat from the Library's homepage. You can search by entering topic, title, author, or a combination of these in the search box, then select the "Books" tab to see just the book results, and click "Go". (For a video introducing WorldCat click here!)
- Click on the title of the item you're interested in to see the detailed record.
- From the detailed record screen, you can see a description of the item [F], the campus or library location [G], and the Request Center Delivery button [H]. Click this center delivery button to request that a book be delivered to your campus or center for you. (If, instead of "Request Center Delivery" you see "Request Interlibrary Loan" on the blue button, you can still request the book, it will just be ordered by a different process and will take longer to arrive. See InterLibrary Loan for more details.)
- You will be prompted to sign in with your k number (e.g. k0123456) and EagleNet password.
- Then choose your pickup location from the dropdown menu [J] and click "Submit."
- You may want to contact your county center to see about arrival. Each county center website is to the left.
- If you need any assistance in locating the right book for your research needs, please contact a librarian by chat or phone (see "Ask a Librarian" to the left).